FAQ When Buying a Home
Appraisals & Market Value
- Are there standard ways to determine how much a home is worth?
- How do you determine how much a home is worth?
- What about appraised value and market value?
- What is the difference between list price and sales price?
- How do you decide whether to add on to an existing home or purchase a new one?
- Can you finance the home improvement with your own cash or will you need a loan?
- How much can I afford?
- Is it best to save for the ultimate dream home or begin with a less expensive starter home?
- What are the advantages of owning a home?
- What is the first step to buying a home?
Working with a Real Estate Agent
- Are buyers protected against housing discrimination?
- Can I use an agent to purchase a newly built home?
- What can I expect from a good real estate agent?
- What is the best way to find a real estate agent?
- Why do I need an agent if I can find a home by myself on the Internet?
GreatSchools.net is your objective source of school information on elementary, middle and high schools in your community. Find what school is right for your kids.
http://nces.ed.gov/ NCES is the primary federal entity for collecting and analyzing data that are related
to education in the United States and other nations.